President Muhammadu Buhari, has approved the appointment of nine new permanent secretaries in the Federal Civil Service.
The appointment and confirmation was announced in a statement signed by the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Mrs Winifred Oyo-Ita.
Below are the list of the successful permanent Sscretaries and their respective state of origin:
- Dr Bakari Wadinga, (Adamawa State),
- Dr M.K. Dikwa, (Borno State),
- Dr Ajani Magdalene N. Olor, (Delta State),
- Umakhihe Ernest Afolabi, (Edo State),
- Mbaeri Maurice Nnamdi, (Imo State),
- Babatunde Lawal, (Lagos State),
- Engr. Festus Yusuf Narai Daudu, (Nasarawa State),
- Abel Olumuyiwa Enitan, (Osun State) and
- Dr Musa Hanafi Moriki, (Zamfara State).
He said that the swearing-in and assignment of portfolios would be announced in due course.